Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Poops are awesome!

Wayne has been pooping since 8pm tonight. Its a great sign. He is hungry, freely eating and playing around. Not his usual crazy self, but still happy hoppy.
We just finished giving him his round of meds. I have no idea who in their right mind thought it would be a good idea to flavour anything tutti fruit, let alone for a rabbit. He was really a trooper and I think he has figured out that we are here to help him.
He is tucked in his bunny cave, loads of fresh leafy greens at his side and I have tucked handfuls of hay in every little pocket, corner, area, etc in his room, cave, etc I could find. He is eating, pooing and peeing, I never thought I would be so happy over crap, but here we are.
Ok, bedtime for me. Its been a very exhausting few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment