They were quickly gobbled up and with a pot luck to go to, I had to make more. So we did. But added more dried fruit. They look so lovely and taste delicious. They are also no bake and so easy to make. How easy? My 3 year old helped me with every step....especially the sampling.
- Dried Fruit
- Chocolate chips
- Pink Himalayan salt
1. Take about a tablespoon of marzipan and flatten out. (Try rolling into a small ball first then flattening)
2. Place dried fruit in the center and roll into a ball. Doesnt have to be perfect, after all its a geode. Place aside.
3. Melt chocolate in a double boiler
4. Roll marzipan balls though chocolate and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
5. Place a piece of rock salt on top (optional)
6. Put in freezer or fridge for 10-15 minutes to set