Friday, May 30, 2014

Why we LOVE "Nayne"

Hi, Im Wayne, and I can sometimes be a jerk.






I will eat ANYTHING Im not supposed to. Go ahead, try to hide it. I will FIND it!









Ooops, was that your expensive couch?












Yeah, I give you a scare, because I am sure I'm not supposed to eat any of this. 

But I'm mostly juts awesome......and this is why.

Did you know I sleep beside Eleanor every night. I don't leave her side. And I'm always in the same room as she is. If she cries I let her HUmans know by running up to them and getting their attention (They can be slow at times)





I have been guarding her since she was born.
I know she is awesome.






She loves me because she shares her banana with me in the morning. 
She loves me because her second word (after MA MA MA) was "Naynee"


No comments:

Post a Comment